The Shape of a Céile Dé Teaching Retreat
Céile Dé annual residential teaching retreats are intensive, deliberately so, in order to create conditions that people are generally unable to manifest by themselves at home and in their everyday lives. This also gives people who are following the tradition an opportunity to receive sufficient material to work with until their next annual teaching retreat...
We aim to hold silence at all times outside of sessions.
Our annual gathering is a ‘Teaching Retreat’, because it is residential, the teaching sessions are supported by frequent contemplative practices, and because a peaceful silence is held at all times between teaching sessions in order to aid absorption of the powerful energies transmitted during teachings and practices. You can read more about the culture of silence at our teaching retreats HERE.
Pumpkin Hollow Retreat Center is located 125 miles north of New York City (2-1/2 hours by car), an hour south of Albany, 15 minutes from the Massachusetts border and 150 miles west of Boston (3 hours by car).
Address: 1184 Route 11, Craryville NY 12521. Click HERE for directions.
For more information about the location, environment, accommodations and food at Pumpkin Hollow, click HERE.
Ongoing Community: Newcomers will have the opportunity to consider further, ongoing teachings and practices within local or online groups that offer a powerful container for those who seek a path that invites commitment and openness to real inner change.
Registration & Payment Information
- Register here online, but do not follow the link to pay online. You will receive an invoice by email.
- Print out the invoice and mail it immediately with your $100 deposit to: Melinda Gardiner, 5 Dawson Rd., Hillsdale, NY 12529. Please make checks out to "Termonn EC Chapter". Be sure to write "2019 Teaching Retreat" in the memo line of your check.
- Your deposit and any other payments will be applied to your invoice.
- If your deposit is not received in a timely fashion, we may assume that you are not coming and give your place to someone else.
- Your balance is due by August 25 and can be paid by mail or online.
Online: You can also register and click the "Pay Online" button to pay the total amount using a credit or debit card via PayPal (sorry, you cannot make partial payments via PayPal at this time).
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before August 25 will receive refunds of the amount paid, minus the $100 deposit. No refund will be made for cancellations after August 26.
Scholarships: Scholarships for retreat registration costs (but not for travel expenses) are available as Termonn Trust funds allow. Be sure to pay your deposit by mail before June 1 and follow the instructions on the Scholarships page on this website.
Donations to Termonn Trust